Seriously, does anybody else have this many “bath friends” you bathe with? Okay, if you are an adult, I really hope not : ) But even for kids, I think this is excessive.
This is Kate’s bath gang – give or take a few friends. Let’s see who we have present:
- Molly – from Bubble Guppies
- Gill – from Bubble Guppies
- Oona – from Bubble Guppies
- random salamander
- plastic doll brush
- shepherd from a nativity scene
- 3 different Ana’s from Frozen – one from the ball, one while she was out in the cold, one before the ball.
- Ariel – from The Little Mermaid
- Merida – from Brave
- Sven the reindeer – from Frozen
- a medium sized conch shell – from the ocean
- bobbly head cat toy
After typing this, I just realized we watch WAY too much TV and movies!! Also what is the need for soooo many friends in the bath? Won’t two or three do? Nope. Evidently 15 is the magic number – in case you were wondering.
Kate is my favorite today. She keeps it interesting : )
Avery +6/-3, Brooke +9/-2, Kate +11/-4