All these cuties have forced me to form sentences throughout the years that should never be said – words that do not and should not go together. For instance, “Stop licking the window.” That should never be a sentence! Why do I have to say stop licking a window? Isn’t that a given?? Also, “Stop writing on the window with your spit.” Why would a child ever want to do that?
Others that should never be sentences:
- Stop pretending to eat your sister’s finger and making her cry! (That was said to my 16 year old just recently!!)
- Do NOT lick the couch!
- Stop drinking the dog’s water!
- Stop eating the dog food!
- Do not touch your poop!
- Take your shoe out of your mouth.
- Knives are not toys!
- Take your hands out of your diaper!
- Stop bouncing on the dog!
- Do not put any more toothpaste on the carpet!
- Do not lick the cookies and then put them back!
- Toothpaste does not go in your hair!
- Take your hands OUT of the toilet!
- We do not touch dead animals. (dead mole in the yard)
This is just a sampling. I am sure there are many more that I have blocked out of my memory. For making me say all these absurd sentences, all 3 girl are my least favorite today : )
Avery 6/-6 Brooke 6/-2 Kate 13/-8 Jack 2/-2 Husband 3/-2 Me 0/-1